Friday, December 6, 2013

Project: No-Sew Toddler Quiet Book Page Idea - Make A Face

Quiet Books for Toddlers are truly genius ideas and are sure to be well worth your time! I created a no-sew version for my daughter that you can find here. Below is one of my page ideas. For other ideas, scroll to the list at the bottom of the post!

Make A Face Page


While searching for clip art online I came across a lot of facial features, so I thought it would be fun to do a Potato-Head-style page where Bugga could make different faces. I actually ended up not using a lot of the accessories I created because I ran out of space on the two pages (head- and hair-pieces sucked up all my space!). If you want to use more than I have, make your face shape smaller so the accessories don't take over.



Other Quiet Book Page Ideas:

No comments:

Post a Comment