My husband is addicted to Coke. Not the drug (whoa that would be a whole different level of issues for sure), but the soda. I have tried to wean him off but he will not have it. So we always have several 2L plastic bottles in our recycling bin.
Well today, Bugga and I had a great time playing with three of them. Here are some of the great games and learning points we were able to find with just this "toy":
- Bang two together - they make a very satisfying sound.
- Bang them against the floor - see how different the sound is?
- Roll them back and forth.
- Set one up and use the other like a bat to knock it down.
- Fake sword fighting like Star Wars!
- Compare the colors - we had three so two had red labels (the Coke) and one had a silver label (OK, yes I drink Caffeine-Free Diet Coke from time to time) - learn how to compare and see how things can be different.