Incidentally, here was some dialog during our project:
Me: "What does a duck say?"
Bugga: "Quack! What does a duckie say?"
Me: "I don't know, what does a duckie say?"
Can't argue with that.
Tissue Paper Duck for Spring
- thick craft paper
- yellow, orange and black tissue paper
- contact paper
- Draw a duck shape on the craft paper. You can find images online, but I just eye-balled it. Cut out the duck.
- Cut your tissue paper into small pieces. Ask your toddler to help crumple each piece into a teeny, tiny ball.
- Add contact paper behind your duck cut-out, sticky side up.
- Start sticking the tissue paper to the contact paper.
- Show off your finished product!