Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Listmania!

I have a bit of an obsession with lists. When it's a to-do list, there is the feeling you get when you cross something off - I love feeling productive. Lately I feel like I need a place to keep a couple more lists, and I think this blog is a great place for them. I can share them with the world so that perhaps someone else can benefit from these lists, and even contribute to them.

I find a lot of ideas all over the place, and though they may not be immediately relevant, I will want that idea someday. Magazines, web pages, suggestions from friends, PINTEREST (duh)...I need a place to keep it all so I can find it later. So as they become relevant, I will create constantly growing lists of parenting ideas, reminders, kid activities, quotes, recipes - whatever. Oh! Also, if you have something to add that is awesome and relevant to said list, post a comment and I'll add it to the list and give you credit, with a link back to your blog. Check out the label cloud in the sidebar for "lists" and see what I have going...

No comments:

Post a Comment