Friday, December 6, 2013

Project: No-Sew Toddler Quiet Book Page Idea - Drive to School

Quiet Books for Toddlers are truly genius ideas and are sure to be well worth your time! I created a no-sew version for my daughter that you can find here. Below is one of my page ideas. For other ideas, scroll to the list at the bottom of the post!

Drive to School Page


The idea for the Drive to School page was inspired by a Car/Truck page I found at the blogs Teacher Mode and Intentional By Grace. In my version, your child can drive a car or a school bus from the house to school. I also included a little laminated "pocket" to tuck the vehicles in when they aren't in use so the don't get lost. You could also use a Matchbox-size car or something similar to have a more 3-D effect.



Other Quiet Book Page Ideas:

No comments:

Post a Comment